Back by popular demand is the Indigenous Feast at the oceanside setting at Ambleside Landing.
Location: Ambleside Landing
Date: Tuesday, August 6
Time: 6 p.m.
The food prepared by Salmon n' Bannock will include:
- Fried bannock with pemmican berry mousse
- Braised smoked duck wing with our in house "shake n bake style" grits
- Salmon trio, sockeye ceviche, candied salmon, wild bbq sockeye salmon mousse on bannock cracker
- Roasted sunchokes on organic greens
- Bison pot roast on roasted baby potatoes, potato crusted wild snapper with vegetables and traditional bannock butter
Paired with Nk’Mip wines, this night is not to be missed.
Tickets: $95 + tax