The Harmony Arts Festival, sponsored by Odlum Brown Limited, celebrates the rebirth of cocktail culture at the 3rd annual Night on the Pier. Join us for a vibrant and exhilarating evening on Ambleside Pier that features some of the best bartenders from around the Lower Mainland. Each mixologist competes to create innovative, daring and bold drinks for you to enjoy. Paired with delicious catered food and a stunning waterfront view, Night on the Pier is the place to be.
Location: Ambleside Pier
Date: Thursday, August 9, 2018
Time: 7:30–9:30 p.m.
Cost: $75 + tax (single event) or $150 + tax (duo combo package, order by phone only)
Tickets on sale now!
When you submit your voting ballot at the event, fill out an entry form to be entered to win a round trip with Helijet (valued at $1200).
- Amber Bruce, Keefer Bar
- Robyn Gray, Prohibition
- Max Borrowman, Juniper Kitchen and Bar
- Matthew Benevoli, Nomad
- Skye Haneul Kim, Cacao Progressive Latin
- Sabrine Dhaliwal, Belvedere Ambassador
- Souhail Rostainajad, Milestones
- Levon Culbertson-Bottomley, Edible Canada
- Daniela Campos, Feast The Neighbourhood Table
- Mamie Taylor’s
- Feast The Neighbourhood Table
- Sebastian & Co. Fine Organic Meats Ltd.
- Las Margaritas
- Two Rivers Meats
- Backyard Eatery
Last year’s winner:
Sergio Grandolfo from Cacao Vancouver
Drink: La Tierra Del Fuego