The Harmony Arts Festival, sponsored by Odlum Brown Limited, celebrates the rebirth of cocktail culture at the 3rd annual Night on the Pier. Join us for a vibrant and exhilarating evening on Ambleside Pier that features some of the best bartenders from around the Lower Mainland. Each mixologist competes to create innovative, daring and bold drinks for you to enjoy. Paired with delicious catered food and a stunning waterfront view, Night on the Pier is the place to be.
Location: Ambleside Pier
Date: Thursday, August 9, 2018
Time: 7:30–9:30 p.m.
Cost: $75 + tax (this event is sold out)
When you submit your voting ballot at the event, fill out an entry form to be entered to win a round trip with Helijet (valued at $1200).
- Amber Bruce, Keefer Bar – Giffard & Torres Pisco
- Robyn Gray, Prohibition – Mount Gay Rum & Southern Glazers
- Max Borrowman, Juniper Kitchen and Bar – Campari & Grand Marnier
- Matthew Benevoli, Nomad – Southern Comfort & Charton Hobbs
- Skye Haneul Kim, Cacao Progressive Latin – Tacama Pisco
- Sabrine Dhaliwal, Belvedere Brand Ambassador – Moet Hennessy & Belvedere
- Souhail Rostainajad, Milestones – Bacardi
- Levon Culbertson-Bottomley, Edible Canada – Sheringham Distillery
- Daniela Campos, Feast The Neighbourhood Table – Aviation Gin
- Mamie Taylor’s
- Feast The Neighbourhood Table
- Sebastian & Co. Fine Organic Meats Ltd.
- Las Margaritas
- Two Rivers Meats
- Backyard Eatery
Last year’s winner:
Sergio Grandolfo from Cacao Vancouver
Drink: La Tierra Del Fuego